AMDA – Philly 2012 will be held Wednesday morning, May 2 – Friday afternoon, May 4
The Radisson Plaza-Warwick is our host hotel
220 South 17th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Rooms have been blocked for the conference for the nights of Tuesday – Friday, May 1-4 at a rate of $189 per night. You may make your reservation online at www.radisson.com/philadelphiapa or by calling the hotel at 215-735-6000 or toll-free at 1-800-333-3333. Be sure to reference the promotional code AMDA.
The conference outline and registration will be available in early February. Our aim, as always, is to provide inspiration, creativity, and strategic thinking while also hearing from our peers on best practices or new initiatives to support or enhance day to day operations. The host committee has discussed a range of speakers/sessions that address:
- planning for an uncertain future,
- the challenges of an increasingly bifurcated economy,
- ways to balance the needs of our core audiences and donors with the changes necessary to increase participation by diverse constituencies and engage a new generation of arts enthusiasts,
- the role of social innovation on programs and planning, and
- the impact of philanthropic support for the arts.
A true highlight of our time together will be a visit to the new Barnes, in advance of their opening celebrations mid-month. We will also “Run the Rocky Steps” and offer a yoga class for early risers. Make that hotel reservation now!